Team Leader Pharma Lab/Scientist
As Team Leader Pharma Lab/Scientist, you will work in an analytical lab at a pharmaceutical company. You will plan, organize and review the analytical testing work of 4 lab analyst. You also review the documentation and analytical methods. You take an active role in the process optimization. Occasionally, you also participle in the execution of analytical tests (like HPLC, UPLC, GC).
Education & experience
- You hold a master degree in Sciences with min 4 years relevant lab experience in analytical laboratories;
- Knowledge and experience in GMP regulated environment;
- You have a good level of French & English;
- You have experience with writing analytical validation protocol and reports;
- Ideally you participate with implementing lean in the lab.
- Leader mentality;
- Planning & organizing;
- Technical and accurate;
- Stress resilient;
- Ensure high scientific quality standards for experiments and take on responsibility for these experiments;
- Sense of Urgency.
- Permanent contract, full-time;
- We offer variation in a growing, challenging and innovative international company;
- We offer competitive salary and benefit packages;
- Training, personal development opportunities.
In 1987, Eurofins Scientific was founded in Nantes, France, with four employees to market the SNIF NMR technology. During the past 31 years, Eurofins has grown to be a world leader in laboratory testing services with a network of 650 laboratories across 41 countries in Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific and over 45,000 staff.
Eurofins is the world leader in the food, bio/pharmaceutical product testing. It is also number one in the field of environmental laboratory services and one of the global market leaders in agro science, genomics, discovery pharmacology, and central laboratory services.
Eurofins Professional Scientific Service® (PSS) is the insourcing solution of Eurofins. We are placing a team of Eurofins employees at the site of the client to deliver a structural service. Eurofins PSS means teamwork, productivity, quality and superlative service.
To apply, please send your application to: email@example.com.
Professor i botanik, särskilt växtfysiologi
Uppsala universitet Uppsala
Professor in Business Administration, with specialisation in consumer marketing
Open Position: for a Scientific Coordinator, or Master in Science
University of Basel Basel
University of Basel Basel
Lecturer in Physiotherapy, Neurological/Respiratory
University College Birmingham Storbritannia