Administrative Assistant - Ref.: IOB029
The Institute of Molecular and Clinical Ophthalmology Basel (IOB) is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant.
IOB is a research institute combining basic and clinical research. Its mission is to drive innovations in understanding vision and its diseases and develop new therapies for vision loss. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your abilities challenged, and your knowledge expanded.
As Administrative Assistant you will support currently three group leaders in all administrative and operational tasks and act as first point of contact with stakeholders inside and outside of the Institute.
- Provide support in the creation and finalization of reports, presentations and correspondence
- Organise events and conferences
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings and appointments
- Arrange business trips and manage complex travel logistics
- Handle and prioritize phone calls
- Prepare meetings and take minutes
- Academic educational background (University level)
- Proficient in both English and German, French would be a plus
- Several years of experience supporting leading positions
- Highly independent, positive, proactive and organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all hierarchical levels
- Solid knowledge of common office IT programs
- Excellent problem-solving skills
We offer you
- Highly competitive conditions in a dynamic and international research community in Basel
- IOB is an equal-opportunity employer with family-friendly work policies
Application / Contact
Interested candidates should submit their application documents as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15th, 2019.
Please indicate the position you are applying for by writing the reference number (IOB029) on the subject line.
For further information, please visit our website www.iob.ch or contact Josephine Puttkammer (email@example.com / +41 79 852 75 32).
Arbeidsgiveravgift andre annonser
GRANTS FOR POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH IN THE UNITED STATES
Tenure Track position as Assistant Professor in Machine Learning
Umeå University Umeå
Fachexpertin/Fachexperte für Nachhaltigkeit
University of Basel Basel
Arbetsrättsjurist till KTH
Kungliga Tekniska högskolan Stockholm
Assistant Professor of Mathematical Physics
ETH Zurich Zurich