MTA (50%) - Ref.: IOB018
The Institute of Molecular and Clinical Ophthalmology Basel (IOB) is seeking a highly motivated MTA.
At IOB, basic researchers and clinicians work hand in hand to advance the understanding of vision, its diseases and to develop new therapies for vision loss. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your abilities challenged, and your knowledge expanded.
- Performing technical examinations of ophthalmic patients according to study protocols (such as visual acuity, retinal imaging)
- Capturing data in (electronic) case report forms
- Documenting clinical study procedures according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP) guidelines
- Interdisciplinary cooperation
- Preparation of and responsibility for study monitoring
- General administrative activities related to conducting clinical trials
- Education as MTA/MPA or Study Nurse
- Ability to work independently and with personal responsibility as well as flexibility
- Strong service orientation and ability and willingness to work in a team
- Professional experience in the field of ophthalmology advantageous
- Further knowledge in ophthalmic diagnostics including the performance of retinal imaging (such as OCT) advantageous
- Good command of spoken and written German and English advantageous
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) knowledge advantageous
We offer you
- Highly competitive conditions in a dynamic and international research community in Basel
- IOB is an equal-opportunity employer with family-friendly work policies
Application / Contact
Interested candidates should submit their application documents as a single PDF file to email@example.com by January 31, 2019. Please indicate the position you are applying for by writing the reference number (IOB018) on the subject line.
For further information, please visit our website www.iob.ch or contact Josephine Puttkammer (firstname.lastname@example.org).