Scientific Assistant / Project Manager
80 - 100%
The Institute of Molecular and Clinical Ophthalmology Basel (IOB) is seeking a highly motivated Scientific Assistant / Project Manager.
At IOB, basic researchers and clinicians work hand in hand to advance the understanding of vision, its diseases and to develop new therapies for vision loss. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your abilities challenged, and your knowledge expanded.
- Coordinating and managing meetings and conferences
- Preparing and revising (PowerPoint) presentations
- Managing tasks of the Editor-in-chief's office
- Supporting submission process of manuscripts including proof reading
- Compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Taking meeting minutes
- Managing projects
- Academic education
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in English and German
- Several years of experience supporting senior management
- Excellent management and problem solving skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Highly flexible attitude to work
- Highly independent and highly organized
We offer you
- Highly competitive conditions in a dynamic and international research community in Basel
- IOB is an equal-opportunity employer with family-friendly work policies
Application / Contact
Interested candidates should submit their application documents as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th, 2019. Please indicate the position you are applying for by writing the reference number (IOB014) on the subject line.
For further information, please visit our website www.iob.ch or contact Josephine Puttkammer (email@example.com).